Followers

*NEWS*

We are a monthly challenge blog. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any project is welcome but we are a family friendly blog so please try to keep your projects that way! We hope you will play along with our challenges we'd love to have you! :)

Friday, August 12, 2022

Challenge 183 - Your Favorite Color Combo and New Blog Owner!!

Hi everyone!  I'm Lisa and I'll be taking over running Simply Create Too challenge!!  I've been on this DT for awhile and I'm excited to be the admin now as well.  Our theme this month is a fun one:

Your Favorite Color Combo!

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!!  Our DT has made some fabulous makes this month.




















Please bear with me while I fix all the kinks and get everything situated!  Please leave entries in the comments if the InLinkz doesn't work!

This challenge will end on August 31st at midnight EDT.  Our new challenge will begin September 2nd!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - we would love to hear from you! Angie-Owner