Followers

*NEWS*

We are a monthly challenge blog. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any project is welcome but we are a family friendly blog so please try to keep your projects that way! We hope you will play along with our challenges we'd love to have you! :)

Friday, January 5, 2018

Welcome Back To Our First Challenge Of The New Year Ch. #134- Use Embossing

Ch. #134- Use Embossing (wet or dry)
Starts Today, 5 Jan. 2018
Ends 26 Jan. 2018

Hi and welcome back to our first challenge of the year here at Simply Create Too! We hope you all had a good Christmas & New Year's! Our DT had a good break but are back with some fabulous projects for our first challenge! We want to thank you for joining us & remember you all have all month to play along!

Now for some inspiration from the fabulous DT. Click their names to check out their blogs:
Amy:
 Cindy:
Erica:
Helen:
Janis:
Kate:
Lisa:
Kanan:
Ellen:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
    I have added my first card, I have another one made to add later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the design team, thank you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your marvelous challenge, and the pretty inspiration. I must apologize. I have uploaded a 2nd entry and forgotten to put the #2 after it. It is #54. My first entry was #45. I hope this won't cause a problem. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun challenge & DT inspiration; embossing is one of my favorite techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we would love to hear from you! Angie-Owner