Thursday, November 14, 2013

MID-POST FOR CHALLENGE #50 - "GIVE THANKS" & Winners of Ch #49

More beautiful inspirations from some of the Simply Create Too Design Team for Challenge #50 - "Give Thanks"

ERICA:


CLAIRE:


ANGIE:
[CARD FRONT]


[CARD INSIDE]


KANAN:


MARJO:


RUTH [TIP TOP]:


MARIA:


DIANE:


*************************************
Winners for Challenge #49 - "BINGO":

21. Ann Marie [My Electric Spirit]


6. LaDiva [Creations by LaDiva]:


Congratulations! We'd be honored if you'd display our Simply Create Too Design Team's Winners' Badge on your blogs:



We all here "Give Thanks" for each of you visiting and creating for our challenges!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a winner. I will proudly display your badge on my blog! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!