Friday, November 8, 2013

CHALLENGE #50 - "GIVE THANKS"

Challenge #50 begins now,8 November 2013 and will end at midnight [U.S. CDT], Thursday, November 21st. Please let us see your 'Give Thanks' projects. Remember, you can enter 3 times!

For this challenge, we have a Guest Designer who is Diane's talented blog friend:


"Hello! My name is Suze and I live in New Zealand. I have been card-making off and on for a number of years since a friend introduced me to rubber stamps although I now work mostly with digi stamps. My style is mainly CAS but I'm trying to learn new techniques. I first started blogging my cards in February 2012 so that I could enter some challenges. I initially started with mainly Christmas challenges to take the pressure off at the end of the year but have since found several others that have appealed to me. Since I live on the other side of the world, so many of the challenges are the opposite season to ours which certainly makes things interesting!"

This is Suze's creation for Challenge #50:


Thank You, Suze, for your beautiful card, and for joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge!

Here are some of the Simply Create Too Designers' delightful projects:

BARB:


JACKIE:


MARJA:


CLAIRE:


DIANE:


Great inspirations, uh? We're looking forward to your pretty entries!







7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, Susan. Hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge .

      Diane
      Simply Create Too Design Team Member

      Delete
  2. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/11/cas-friend-with-gratitude.html

    Here is my link for the next card - Linky is reading it is uploaded but I do not see it - I had this happen on another challenge blog as well. Thank you for helping me it straightened out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail--I'll enter your card. Hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge too .

      Diane
      Simply Create Too Design Team Member

      Delete
    2. Hi again, Gail--I went back and you're entered 2 times---both are so pretty!

      hugs

      Diane

      Delete
  3. Wonderful variety of inspiration from the design team. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Andrea--love your encouraging comment. Hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge too.

      Diane
      Simply Create Too Design Team Member

      Delete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!