Thursday, May 31, 2012

MID-WAY CHALLENGE #14 - "WEDDING [OR LOVE]" & WINNERS OF CHALLENGE #13


It's time for our midway post for Challenge
#14 "Wedding [or Love]" to show you some extra inspiration from some of the Simply Create Too Design Team Members:

Erica:

Frances:






Diane:


*************************************************Winners of Challenge #13 - "Mother's Day [or Feminine]" are:

66. Jan Hunnicutt [She's Gone Digital]

162. Danie May [D-Dazzled Scraps]:


16. Leigh Snaith-Brunton [Leigh S-B Designs]:




Congratulations to Danie, Leigh and Jan!! We here at Simply Create Too will be honored if you would display our "Top Three Favorites" badge of your blogs:


To all of you who entered this challenge and our current challenge, we say, "Thank You"--every entry was so pretty. We had a wonderful time looking and commenting.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card for your top 3! I'm proudly displaying your badge on my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just entered my 2nd challenge with you too, hope you like my alternative wedding card idea ;0) Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!