Thursday, November 24, 2011

AND THE WINNERS ARE. . . . .

Thank you ALL for leaving your comments and/or becoming one of our Followers. We read each and every one of your comments and tried to leave a comment in return. If we happened to miss getting back to you, "THANK YOU". We tresure each of you, and hope you join us for our challenges.

Without further comments. . . . . .

Here is the first place blog candy package again:
And the 1st Place Winner is: Joan V. who left this comment: "Wow, I am in on a new blog,woohoo. Those flowers look great. I am a new follower, too."

Here is the second place blog candy package:
And the Second Place Winner is: "A Little Bit About Me" who said: "Love the flowers and lace. I'm a new follower!"

And, the Third Place Blog Candy Package:
And the Third Place Winner is: Nancy Parker 55 who became one of our cherished Followers.


Again congratulations to: NancyParker55; A Little Bit About Me and Joan V. Please contact me within one week of this post at DianeMoneyGoolsby@yahoo.com to claim your prizes. Also, you three are the very first winners of our new Simply Create Too Winners Badge to post on your blogs:



We're anxious to see all your wonderful creations for our first challenge, "All about Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. congratulation..........what a hard luck of me,my name just between twoo winner.feeling sad for me n happy for winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great blog prize. I posted the badge on my sidebar of my blog. Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card & a big hug & thank you for the great blog candy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!