Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome To Simply Create Too & Pre-Launch Blog Candy

Hello,Everyone: Welcome to Simply Create Too! Our launch of Simply Create Too's challenges will be Friday, 25 November 2011 at 10 a.m. [U.S.CST]

To celebrate our launch, we are giving away wonderful prizes to THREE lucky people who leave a comment on this post! If you leave a comment and become a Follower, your name will be entered in our drawing twice. Here is a picture of some of the Blog Candy. This part we're calling "Flowers & Lace"! What do you think???-- leave your comments!

NOTE: "Follower" button is having a fun time coming and going at its will! If you don't see it, please check back--Blogger Help says they hope to have the 'problem' fixed.

This is a listing of the candy [Left to Right] Top: 4 yards cream 2" lace; 100 small green filler flowers; Middle: 5 2" navy fabric squares; 10 purple/white Hawaiian flowers; 45 medium pastel flowers and bottom: 45 inches 1" white w/pastel flowers lace.

The deadline to leave your comment is midnight [U.S. CST], Thursday, 24 November 2011

The three winners of the Pre-Launch Blog Candy will be announced by a post here [below our first challenge announcement] on Saturday, 26 November.

Please check back to see if you've a winner of one of these Blog Candies and enter our first challenge [more challenge info to come]! The challenge guidelines are on the sidebar. While you're there, grab our beautiful badge to display on your blog.

Everything here on our Simply Create Too blog was designed by one of our talented Design Team Members, Ruth modified from a free template. Blog badges were made especially for Simply Create Too! Tell her how much you like everything when you leave a comment.

Again, Welcome and Thank You for visiting. Come back soon!

37 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the blog candy is? How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower. i love the pretty colors of your logo at the top of your page. the design would make a pretty card too. I look forward to seeing the designs of all here. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can't WAIT to be part of your new challenges! I'm a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOW! You Rock...We are so fortunate to have you as a member. Gosh, you are more like a co-founder along with hard-working Diane of this totallyl re-vamped challenge blog. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just become a follower! Thanks Diane for letting me know about this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog. I'm excited for the challenges. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how this blog looks, sky blue is one of my favorite colors :)
    I can´t see the followers button now, so I'll come back later...
    Thanks for offering sweet candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Congratulations on your Brand New Blog!! I wish U All the Success on yr new Endeavor. I'm yr new Follower. Ruth I loved your work on this Blog! Everything looks jst so good !! Love the colors chose....soft yet bright !! :)
    will keep coming back...

    Hugs,
    Riti

    email: ritibanka@gmail.com
    blog: http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! Congrats on your new challenge blog, can't wait to get started. Thanks for the chance to win some candy.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new blog looks great! Congrats on the re-launch!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm over from Ike's World. Thanks for the chance for some blog candy. Going now to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm also here from Ike's World. This will be a new challenge for me. So excited. Congrats on your relaunch and thanks for the opportunity to win. I'm off to join as a follower now. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! That is a beautiful candy you are offering! And I love flowers! So will surely come back to see more of your creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your new challenge blog. Have become a follower and looking forward to having a go at some of your challenges. Thanks for the chance to win some candy.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new site is so cute! love the background.
    New follower and thanks for the chance to win the candy. Will definitely check back for challenges after my vacation.

    Cheers!
    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail dot com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your new site. Just became a follower - on to my favourites list you go. Thanks for the chance to win. Nancy
    nancyparker55@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blog looks great!! I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. really like how this blog looks,I want to become a follower bud i can't find the button.... i will try later

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heard about this challenge thru Diane, who is in a Yahoo group with me. I'm now a follower and hope to take part in the challenges.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm now following (hopefully!). Many thanks to Marjo for telling me about the new blog. Love the look, it's fab. Thanks for the chance to win. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the look of the new blog. The ideas for the flowers and lace are just flowing through my mind. Beautiful offer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. followed as well as posted on sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Good luck on your new venture. Thanks to Marjo for letting me know! I will be back to take part in your new challenges. Love the look of the blog too fab design. I have become a follower and will spread the word on my own blog :)

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these flowers and lace. :)

    ~NiMu~

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab Candy thanks for the chance
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your new challenge blog. I am a follower and cant wait to check out the first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, I am in on a new blog,woohoo. Those flowers look great. I am a new follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow I love these flowers and lace.you got new follower.thanks for chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the flowers and lace. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good luck for your new challenge blog!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi! Congratulations on your new challenge blog... wishing you every success! Thank you for starting it with a blog candy... I'm in!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just popping in entry #2 as a new follower of the challenge blog!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am loving your new home! :)
    I am looking forward to the new challenges you'll have for us here.

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!